What does prOnking look like?
Welcome! As a licensed clinical psychologist who provides comprehensive, novel, integrative care -- my goal is to help clients (individuals, organizations, colleagues) by applying interventions that work in a passionate (and compassionate) way!
We provide highly customized psychotherapy, psychoeducation, critical incident responses, employee testing, expert court witness testimony, and programming specializing in:
- Acute Stress Incident/Responses
- Challenges facing first responders and Veterans
- Competency court evaluations to stand trial
- Critical Incident Responses (first responders, industrial/work or home related accidents and/or fatalities)
- Employee Evaluations and Culture Assessment within Organizations
- Hoarding Disorder and related issues
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- On-site programming and psycho-education to first responders, educators, corporate decision makers, employees, clinicians and other professionals
- Treatment of Phobias, Panic, Anxiety Disorders
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) from a single incident or multiple (complex/relational/developmental) situations
- Psychological Trauma (Big-T and Little-t) & frequent co-occurring disorders
- Stress Management
PRONK : /pronk/ : verb - jump straight up; "victory pronk". Bound, jump, leap, spring - move forward by leaps and bounds; in the wild it involves jumping high into the air by lifting all four feet off the ground simultaneously. This may occur during pursuit by a predator. It might also occur during play. A leap in the air with an arched back and stiff legs, typically as a form of display when threatened.
regarding acceping your case should register. Registrants who do not receive
prior authorization will not be processed and automatically will be deleted
from the system. Please contact Dr. Kaczmarek directly
at the phone number listed on this site to discuss your case.